Message from the President
Welcome to the Jefferson County Growth Association website!
Jefferson County offers an attractive business environment, hometown lifestyle, and unique, scenic beauty ranging from a park atop a river bluff to the historic site of one of only four covered bridges remaining in Missouri.
Manufacturing, retail, education, office, and healthcare are but a sampling of the diverse business community you’ll find here. From the largest entities such as Dobbs Tire & Auto Centers corporate headquarters to local entrepreneurs such as Tina Koenen Graphic Design, Inc., you’ll find businesses and leaders working together to help Jefferson County thrive.
- Opened doors and networking
- Awareness, through meetings and programs, of business and community issues and how we may assist
- A place for input to focus on our needs and assets
- A roadmap and forum for the future
- togetherness for common goals through meetings, legislative forums, and social events
- A Shop Jefferson County education campaign demonstrating the importance of shopping and keeping more dollars locally
- A collective voice that that is heard and helps the county grow in a reasonable manner benefitting our present and future businesses and residents
I invite you to click more deeply into our website—check out the member benefits, JCGA programs, resources, and initiatives--and see why your fellow Jefferson County employees and employers choose to take part in JCGA.
Join us and grow with us!
It’s an investment in your business success and quality of life.
JCGA President, Board of Directors
Govero Land Service